The Best Time to Write is Now... The Best Place to Write is Here... The Best Person to Write is You...

2015/04/13

Stark Knights: Event -- Cultured Coffee (April 13)



Lorraine Cipriano
"Like Lady Macbeth without the suicide 
displaying superhuman strength when 
committing dastardly deeds on the sly"
Marcus Calvert
"His body dead, his mind should’ve followed. Instead, it grew stronger. In time, he could actually manifest as a living, walking thought."
Laraine Seidl
I feel my blood is invisibly
draining out, and the piranha
swimming in my cerebral hemisphere
will surely bite soon
Deno Sandz
I saw my shadow that resembled me not. 
I caught a glimpse of a spirit held down by a rock.
I saw the wind dance on the steps of bitterness. 
I saw the chalk line of an Angel in the wilderness.




Cultured Coffee Co has been the home base of Writing Knights: Stark since its inception back in March of 2014. They have graciously put up with us almost every Monday night since then. 

Here you can kick back with your favorite coffee drink, grab a cup to go or pick up a bag
of fresh-roasted beans to brew at home. We also offer fresh-baked pastries, coffee
accessories, gift baskets and gift cards. 


Address: 309 Cleveland Ave NW, Canton

No comments:

Post a Comment