The Best Time to Write is Now... The Best Place to Write is Here... The Best Person to Write is You...

2016/04/16

Promote Your Product on My Blog


Search Engine Optimization Works for Your Business!
Extend your reach all across the web!

I will post your entry on one of my four blogs (depending on your content - I have one "adult" blog).

Order extras on this gig to get your entries posted on each of these blogs.

Anchor links can be accommodated.
You keep the byline.
I will not sign up for any sites to copy or post articles. These articles go on my sites only.

Any questions should be asked before placing an order.
When you order, Please provide:
 - Blog entry (.txt, .rtf or .doc files ONLY no .docx files)
 - Any images (.jpg ONLY)
 - Any anchor links
- Your byline

If you order Writing Extras provide:
 - Any anchor link
 - Product/site name
 - Topic of article
 - Primary Keyword/Phrase: 1 keyword use per 100 words
 - Secondary Keyword/Phrase: 2-5 keywords per 250-300 words
Extras

I will:
Write 250 words -- Perfect for one blog = Write and post one blog entry.

Write 500 words -- Perfect for two blogs = Write and post two blog entries.

Write 1000 words -- Perfect for four blogs = Write and post four blog entries

Deliver in 24 hours
Purchase on 
https://www.fiverr.com/writingknight/use-my-blog-for-your-site-or-product


Purchase Through


Writing Knights Promotion


Deliver This Order in 1 Day

When Purchasing through Paypal send an email to writingknights(at)live.com Subject Line: "Gig" 

No comments:

Post a Comment