The Best Time to Write is Now... The Best Place to Write is Here... The Best Person to Write is You...

2016/10/21

FourPlay #22: Chivalry in Grace by Casey Krysztofik


About the Author
I write to express myself in ways that are not usual in speaking. I want to bring value and special meaning to my language. Beauty comes out of writing when it starts out ordinary until the words are arranged in a profound or thoughtful manner. When learning a new form of poetry, I would be nervous at first due to thinking how can I write in this strict pattern and be beautiful. I write my regular brainstorming ideas and try to express in a way which can fulfill the particular requirements of the line of poetry. I want the reader to finish feeling the deep meaning of the work which has struck the soul.
Casey Krysztofik



$1.00 USD
FourPlay



Reviews
Reviews on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment