The Best Time to Write is Now... The Best Place to Write is Here... The Best Person to Write is You...

2015/03/10

Pictures of an Other Day by Lennart Lundh


$6.00 USD
Chapbook (plus Free PDF)


$0.99 USD
E-book (PDF)
- Excerpt -
"They speak of my drinking, 

but never my thirst. 
 -- Scottish proverb.
"Then I will speak of it, 

though they fear the sound of 
my voice, of my tread, 
the thread of their being breaking 
with a rale at my lips."
--Railing at the Light
About the author:
Lennart Lundh is a poet, short-story writer, photographer, and historian. His work has appeared internationally since 1965. Len and his wife, Lin, live near Chicago.
Publication Date:
Mar 10 2015
ISBN/EAN13:
1508769141 / 9781508769149
Page Count:
38
Language:
English
Related Categories:
Poetry / General


Reviews
Reviews on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment