The Best Time to Write is Now... The Best Place to Write is Here... The Best Person to Write is You...

2016/10/21

FourPlay #21: Desperate Seeker by Gary Beck


About the Author
I started writing poetry at the age of 16, mostly heartfelt imitations of the British Romantics, Byron, Keats, Shelley, as an escape from a difficult life. Though the outer world was insecure I found fulfillment in an evolving poetry process and short stories.

I got involved in theater, became a director and started writing plays and translating classical plays for production. This became an almost all-consuming way of life and I had many successes and failures, and always kept writing. My last theater closed in 1996 and since then I’ve written many poetry collections, novels, stories, essays and plays. Writing is a byproduct of my life experience, which has been much more than theater, and my way of life. Tolstoy said: “I write when the spirit moves me and the spirit moves me every day”. I agree.
Gary Beck



$1.00 USD
FourPlay


Reviews of Desperate Seeker
Reviews on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Out Our T-Shirt Provider